- Over 45 sequenced sight-reading pieces arranged for string orchestra by Michael Alexander and Sandra Dackow
- Sight-Reading notes for the teacher written for each arrangement by Kathleen DeBerry Brungard
- Materials organized into 12 units which progressively address bowing styles, rhythms, meter, and key (D, G, and C Major; b, e, and a minor)
- Pre-test/Posttest in each unit for assessing individual student progress
Units 1-6 contain:
- Rhythm reading exercises
- Scale warm-ups
- A unison reading
- 4-6 orchestra readings (Violin I & II, Viola, Cello & Bass)
Units 7-12 each contain:
- Scale warm-ups for each piece
- Longer orchestra readings.
There are no reviews yet.